In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung lays the foundational groundwork for our new message series by tackling the subject of godliness. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1 Timothy 4:9-10 / 1 Thessalonians 5:23
00:53 Scripture: 1 Timothy 4: 8-9
01:18 Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:23
06:54 I. What does it mean to exercise godliness?
15:28 II. In what spheres do we exercise godliness?
34:19 III. What are the principles for exercising godliness?
48:48 Spiritual exercise is not a spectator sport
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message?
2. Why is spiritual training or exercise more important than physical training?
3. What does exercise in godliness mean?
4. In what spheres do we exercise godliness? How are our spirit, soul, and body related? How are these three different in their functions?
5. What are the 3 principles in exercising godliness? Which one of the three principles do you find most difficult to apply?