This week, Ptr. Genesis Tan reveals the underlying principles behind the first two core values of the church as he invites us to take a closer look at the heart our Heavenly Father. Audio and video now available.
Exodus 6:7 / 25:8 / 29:45
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1) What is your key takeaway from today’s message?
2) God desires to be intimate with you. What are your thoughts and feelings about this? What desires are stirred up in you? What would you choose to do?
3) God gave you His commandments “so that it may go well with you”. What are your thoughts and feelings about this? What desires are stirred up in you? What would you choose to do?
4) For the next 3 weeks, what specific steps will you take to
a) deepen your intimacy with God and
b) go deep in the Word of God?
5) What will you do so that you can know our Lord Jesus deeply and intimately?
6) Exodus 29:45 says “And I will DWELL among the children of Israel and will be their God.”
a) Would you describe your relationship with God as intimate? If no, what barriers are in your way?
b) What challenges arise when you try to maintain intimacy in your relationship with God?
c) Are there any “deserts” in your life now that are causing you to feel that God is not with you?
7) Deuteronomy 4:40 says “keep His decrees & commands…so that all may go well with you.”
a) How is your relationship with God? How does it affect your commitment to follow His decrees and commands?
b) How has God “helped you keep His decrees and commandments”?
8) How can your Lifegroup support you?