Message by Rev. Jeremiah Cheung. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message? Please share.
2. Paul listed six things he could boast about. What are these? Why can we take pride in these 6 matters?
3. Phil 3:7 “But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.” This statement shows two transformations that happened to Paul after he saw the light on his way to Damascus. In what ways was Paul transformed?
4. Paul lost all things for Christ’s sake, yet he also gained some things. Phil 3:7-11 tell us that Paul grew deeper and deeper in his knowledge of Christ (please note the different tenses of the verbs). Please share about how Paul grew or sought to grow in his knowledge of Christ.
5. Reflect and share: Do you love the blessings or do you love the Lord from whom the blessings come? “Do you love yourself or do you love Me?”
6. Please share how your knowledge of Christ has grown since the day you came to believe in Him.