Message by Rev. Jeremiah Cheung. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message?
2. What did Paul mean when he said that what happened to him (imprisonment) had actually served to advance the gospel? What difficulties have happened to you which turned out to serve God’s good purpose?
3. Paul said that what happened to him (imprisonment) was for the sake of the Gospel of Christ. Paul suffered because of Christ and not because he had sinned. If you are suffering right now, what is the reason – is it for the Lord, for the gospel or for other reasons?
4. Paul said that what happened to him (imprisonment) had emboldened the church to spread the Gospel. What is the reason for this? How about us, what kind of example have we lived out for the sake of the Gospel?
5. Why do you think Paul showed such magnanimity for the sake of the gospel?
6. How would you like to respond to the message?