Our Lord Jesus Christ demonstrated the boundary of slowing down through the study of scripture and the practice of silence and solitude. In this week’s message, Ptr. Genesis Tan reminds us that Jesus invites us to slow down to connect with Him. See Part 11
Abide in Jesus because He alone is the source of the Greatest Love that we can experience. His love is what enables us to love others as He loved us. This is the kind of love that makes our relationships healthier by enabling us to become better lovers, better husbands and wives, better fathers and mothers, better sons and daughters, better bosses and workers, better friends, and better leaders.
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1. What do you want to remember from today’s message?
2. What one small action step can you take to begin abiding in Jesus?
3. What challenges are you facing now that makes it difficult for you to Slow Down and how can you overcome it?
4. What things do you need to stop doing and what things do you need to start doing to slow down to connect with God and others?
5. With whom can you share what you learned today?