In this week’s message, Ptr. Genesis Tan examines what it truly means to Serve.
Matthew 1:18-25; 2:1-23
To Serve the LORD is to obey even when things don’t go our way.
1. To serve is to obey even when God disrupts our plans
2. To serve is to obey even when we experience discomfort and disgrace
3. To serve is to obey even when we face danger
1. Describe a time in your life when you felt God disrupted your plans. What did you do?
2. Describe a time in your life when you obeyed God but you faced discomfort, disgrace, and/or danger.
3. Do you find it difficult to obey God and serve him? Why or why not?
4. What attitudes about serving God would you want to continue? What would you would want to change?
5. Who and what can help move you to serve God and obey Him in the midst of disruption, discomfort, disgrace, and danger?
6. What specific action steps will you take to serve and obey God in your relationships, family, work, study, ministry, and circle of influence?
7. What would you like to remember from today’s message?